I’m thrilled you found this site and curious enough to learn more about me. I’m Dana Tran, a one-woman team behind ThinkTuitive, creator of DanaBot, and currently living in Sunny San Diego.
What is Thinktuitive?
The idea behind Thinktuitive.com is to help you, the busy non-techie entrepreneurs build an interactive Messenger Bot which will result in:
- Higher Engagement – since you’re providing users with a fun choose-your-own adventure experience that build trust at scale
- Quick & Easy Access to Information – Bots provide people a quick way to learn more about your business and to contact you using Messenger (a better alternative than email or phone)
- Time Saved – since you’re leveraging Messenger Bots to automate some of the repetitive tasks of your business, leaving you more time to focus on the more strategic tasks and more meaningful conversations
Even though Messenger Bots can be quite “magical”, it is an effective tool only when you’re using it correctly and not spamming users with promotional offers!!!
Otherwise, it’ll just leave them feeling super-frustrated and they might even report your Messenger Bot to Facebook (resulting in Facebook banning your bot!!!)
What can you expect to see on ThinkTuitive?
ThinkTuitive is dedicated to teaching non-techie entrepreneurs learn how to build an interactive Facebook Messenger Bot experience. You can learn more about Messenger Bots by:
- Reading my blog articles on ThinkTuitive
- Check out my free mini-course – Bots 101 that’s great for beginners
- If you’re looking for something more advanced, click here to learn more about my premium course, Bot Essentials!
- I’m also a Social Media Examiner Contributor and have written several Messenger Bot articles that’s published on their site
What did I do before Thinktuitive.com?
If you’re curious about my professional and educational background, you can visit my LinkedIn profile for all the details.
I also took a few online marketing courses after graduating from university (here’s my colorful collection):
My job basically consists of looking at existing HR and organizational processes and finding a better, quicker, easier way to doing it. This required doing research, analysis, testing and of course, teaching non-techie users how to use and manage the new system.
I also created interactive eLearning courses at the “corporate level”.
Recently, I change my focus. I decided to switch from helping companies make the most out of tech…to helping small businesses and entrepreneurs. More specifically, I help them with build their Facebook Messenger Bots, WordPress websites, and automate systems.
Why the change you ask? Well, I like to think of myself as a creative person. But you can’t really “get creative” when it comes to HR systems and policies. 🙂
However, when it comes to WordPress and Messenger Bots…the possibilities are endless….and much more fun!
This page may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.