ThinkTuitive, LLC, a limited liability company organized and operating under the laws of the state of California (“ThinkTuitive”, the “Company”, “We”, “Our”, or “Us”) operates ThinkTuitive.com and may operate other websites. Any and all websites and any and all products and services offered through such websites, as well as any social media accounts owned or operated by Company, shall hereinafter be referred to as the “Service”. The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the Service.
ThinkTuitive, LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, subscribers to our newsletters, customers, and those providing us their contact information.
What Personal Data Do We Collect?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. We collect personal data in a number of ways including:
- E-Newsletter: Your name, email address (if you wish to receive emails from us) and Messenger ID (if you wish to receive messages from us).
- Waiting List: Your name, email address and Messenger ID if you wish to be put on a waitlist to get notified when our product or service is available.
- Transaction: Your name, email address, billing information and payment source.
- Questions: Your name, email address and Messenger ID and question.
What Is The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
- E-Newsletter: If you sign up to receive emails or messages from us, we will send you updates and information.
- Waiting List: To let you know when a course or service opens or is closing.
- Transaction: To process a purchase and create an account.
- Questions: To answer questions you might have for us.
We may also use the information we collect for the purposes described below:
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Website or Service;
- To create your account, identify you as a customer, and customize the website or Messenger Bot to display your account information;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative messages, confirmation messages, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends, and to personalize and improve your experiences when the accessing our Website or Service;
- To diagnose, prevent, or fix technical issues; and otherwise plan for and enhance our Website or Service;
- To process payment for purchases you make through our Site;
- To review the effectiveness of our marketing programs and analyze other general demographic trends.
What Legal Basis Do We Have For Collecting and Processing Your Information?
Our lawful reason for processing your personal information is “legitimate interests”. Under “legitimate interests” we can process your personal information if we have a genuine and legitimate reason, as outlined below, and we are not harming any of your rights and interests. Please note where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected] You can opt out of any email or Messenger message using the “unsubscribe” link or button.
- E-Newsletter: We will ask for your consent first
- Waiting List: We will ask for your consent first
- Transaction: We will collect your information as part of a legal contractual transaction
- Questions: We have a legitimate interest in collecting your information so we can respond to you. We will not use the data for other purposes
Who Has Access To The Data We Collect?
We process and access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Customer service communication platform
- Bot building platforms
- Email communication & live chat manager
- Online course and video provider services
- Marketing funnel providers
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
- Webinar services
Law Enforcement – We reserve the right to share your information with any competent law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for, we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements. For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including contact info, financial and transactional data).
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Export Of Your Data
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: We’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
- Right to rectification: Request we fix incorrect data about you.
- Right to erasure: Request we erase certain data about you.
- Right to restrict processing: Ask us to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability: Ask us to provide your personal data we have for export.
- Right to object: Object to how we use your data.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact [email protected] with your request.
Your Right To Withdraw Consent
We want to emphasize that wherever we’ve asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings. Alternatively, you can contact us at [email protected]com with your request.
Do We Transfer Your Data To Third Countries?
We are located in the United States. Your data is collected and held here. If you are not located in the United States of America, your data may be transferred through servers in other countries before arriving in our custody.
Privacy Concerns, Contacting Us, Complaints
You can contact [email protected] with any questions or requests you have about these policies or your personal data. You can also send correspondence by traditional mail to ThinkTuitive LLC, 310 S. Twin Oaks Valley Rd, #107-335 , San Marcos, CA 92078
ThinkTuitive uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products or services over the Google Content Network and via social networks. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website.
In addition, ThinkTuitive uses custom audiences based on e-mails of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Facebook. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us. We use the following third-party service providers for remarketing:
- Facebook: Opt-out of Facebook remarketing here
- Google: Opt-out of Google remarketing here
Legal Disclosures of Personal Information
We may process, store, and disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on us, (2) protect and defend our rights or property or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the site.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. As part of the compliance process, we may be required to disclose whatever information we have for you to a copyright holder who has submitted a complaint to us.
COPAA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Third Party Websites
We link to other sites, but please keep in mind that we do not control the privacy policies of those sites. Make sure to review the policies of any such sites before providing your personal information.
Sale of Business
For Our Friends Located In California
A. Do Not Track Signals
Pursuant to the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we hereby disclose that we do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third-party sources.
B. California Eraser Law
If you are an individual under 18 and have provided personal information or content to us in some manner, you have the right to request the deletion of that information pursuant to the “California Eraser Law.” Contact us to make such a request at [email protected]
Last Updated on Jan 31, 2019